Airbus A320 full-motion simulator
Have you always wanted to know what it feels like to be at the wheel of an Airbus A320? You can become the pilot yourself! Come fly in our Airbus A320 full motion simulator. This simulator moves along while flying. Come to the west coast of Belgium to follow this flying lesson.
Together with family and friends
There is room for a maximum of 5 people on board of the simulator. So you can enjoy this special experience together with your family or your friends. During the flight you can change your student pilot, without extra costs. This simulator flying lesson is suitable for both beginners and experts.
The cockpit is not only an exact copy, all buttons and instruments work as in real life. And the cockpit also moves with you. Try it out!
The time has come!
The reception at the flight school is with a nice cup of coffee, tea or soda.
You start with an extensive explanation of the basics of flying. The instructor will answer the most important questions in this 'briefing': what are all the buttons, lights and other instruments for? Of course you can also ask all your questions. If you bring someone with you, he or she may of course also attend the introduction. Then you both know what you will experience 'in the air'. You do not have to pay extra for this.
The theory part always takes about 15 minutes, regardless of the time you choose for the practical part.
You then step into the simulator and fly to an airport of your choice. All airports around the world are available. Would you like to fly in the rain? Experience turbulence? Want to take off from your favorite vacation destination? Or simulate a technical failure? Everything is possible. You'll also have breathtaking views during your flight. From now on, you'll know how pilots feel as they fly you safely to your vacation or work destinations!
You choose how long the practical part takes. The minimum is 45 minutes. But the longer, the more fun of course!
|This experience is available in these languages.|
|Persons||1 - 5|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||From 12 on|
|How you participate: is it a flying lesson or do you fly along.|
|Indicates whether the time periods listed are block times or flight times. Flight time is the time in the air. Block time means from engine on to engine off, thus including taxiing.|
|Valid for||2 years|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Dit geldt alleen voor nieuwe bonnen.|
|45 minutes||€ 159|
|60 minutes||€ 199|
|90 minutes||€ 289|
|120 minutes||€ 399|
|half day||€ 589|
|entire day||€ 1,059|
|Cost Airbus A320 full-motion simulator|
- The time chosen is the time in the simulator. The theory part is added and takes about 15 minutes.
- In addition to the student, up to 4 people can travel in the simulator, without extra cost. During the flight you can switch pilots.
- You can also fly in the simulator in the evening or during the weekend.
- You may take pictures or film yourself. Please note that the simulator tilts and turns.
- Following this course is possible from 10 years, but we recommend at least 12 years. Below that age it is often difficult to look over the panel and you may have trouble with the complexity.
- This lesson can also be given in English or French.
Also available in:
out of 5
5.0 out of 5
· May 2022
Geweldige 1ste kennismaking met vliegen! Ga dit zeker nog eens doen.
- Je mag alles zelf uitvoeren. Je vliegt echt volledig zelf met het vliegtuig. Instructeur legt alles heel goed uit
· January 2022
- Je mocht volledig alleen vliegen