Boeing 737 full-motion
Always dreamt of flying a Boeing 737? To feel what it is like to have control over an 65 tons heavy airplane? Then you should get in this Boeing 737-800 full motion flight simulator!
Come to Lelystad for your flying lesson. Here you will find a great airport with its own cosy restaurant. There's always a lot going on and you can enjoy watching all kinds of airplanes coming and going all day.
Full motion flight simulator
The cockpit is an exact copy of the real thing and the complete equipment works as in real life. And best of all: the cockpit moves along with every motion you enforce. Therefor it is rightly so that real pilots are trained in this simulator. Try it!
Are you ready?
The flying school will welcome you with a cup of coffee, tea or cool drink. The view of the runways from the restaurant is great. Enjoy your drink and all the activity at the airport. That's the perfect way to get in the mood!
First of all you will hear some basic information about the principles of flying. The instructor will then go on to give you an extensive briefing on the operation of all the buttons, signs and other flying instruments. The pilot will lead you through everything and meanwhile you can ask him everything about flying. If you bring someone with you, he or she is also welcome to this briefing. So everyone will be informed about your experience 'in the sky'. This is free of charge for you and your companion(s).
After the instructions you will get into the simulator and you are ready to fly! For example, depart from Schiphol or fly to Dubai. Do you want to fly over Palm Island? Or do you want to experience technical failures or other difficulties like bad weather? Everything is possible! This simulator is being used to train the real pilots who take you safely to your holiday or work destination. From now on you know how that feels!
Regardless of how safely you've landed the plane, there will be a drink ready for you after getting out of your cockpit. Now you can take the time to enjoy reflecting on your flight experience.
|Persons||1 - 3|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 12 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|20 minutes||€ 139|
|30 minutes||€ 159|
|45 minutes||€ 179|
|60 minutes||€ 199|
|90 minutes||€ 289|
- This flying school is open all days, except monday. They fly between 10am and 6pm or sunset, whichever is earlier
- A maximum of two extra passengers can join in the simulator for a small surcharge
- The time you have chosen for the flight experience will be how long you will enjoy being in the simulator. The instructions giving in advance are extra and will take about 20 minutes
- You are allowed to make your own video recordings. The simulator may tilt and turn unexpectedly. Use of your own equipment is at your own risk
- Taking this flying lesson is possible for children aged 12 or older. Our experience is that it is too complex for younger children and therefore less fun
- In the weekends or on public holidays a surcharge of € 15 applies
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability