Boeing 737 full-motion
With this experience we can respect the mandatory 1,5m distance between you and the instructor. The experience still takes place. Also, vouchers ordered after 1st of April 2020 are valid for 1,5 years automatically. More info about Corona
Always dreamt of flying a Boeing 737? To feel what it is like to have control over an 65 tons heavy airplane? Then you should get in this Boeing 737-800 full motion flight simulator!
Come to Lelystad for your flying lesson. Here you will find a great airport with its own cosy restaurant. There's always a lot going on and you can enjoy watching all kinds of airplanes coming and going all day.
Full motion flight simulator
The cockpit is an exact copy of the real thing and the complete equipment works as in real life. And best of all: the cockpit moves along with every motion you enforce. Therefor it is rightly so that real pilots are trained in this simulator. Try it!
Are you ready?
The flying school will welcome you with a cup of coffee, tea or cool drink. The view of the runways from the restaurant is great. Enjoy your drink and all the activity at the airport. That's the perfect way to get in the mood!
First of all you will hear some basic information about the principles of flying. The instructor will then go on to give you an extensive briefing on the operation of all the buttons, signs and other flying instruments. The pilot will lead you through everything and meanwhile you can ask him everything about flying. If you bring someone with you, he or she is also welcome to this briefing. So everyone will be informed about your experience 'in the sky'. This is free of charge for you and your companion(s).
After the instructions you will get into the simulator and you are ready to fly! For example, depart from Schiphol or fly to Dubai. Do you want to fly over Palm Island? Or do you want to experience technical failures or other difficulties like bad weather? Everything is possible! This simulator is being used to train the real pilots who take you safely to your holiday or work destination. From now on you know how that feels! You decide how long the practical part takes. The minimum is 30 minutes. But the longer, the more fun of course! Regardless of how you 'landed', afterwards you discuss the flight and enjoy the view over the runway of Lelystad Airport.
- In addition to the student, a maximum of 2 people can participate in the simulator, for a small extra charge. Students can then exchange during the flight. Book at least 20 minutes per student
- A surcharge applies for flying in the evening, the weekend or on public holidays
- We can send a gift package with the book "Theory of flying" and gift voucher by post to you. This way the fun can start right away! The booklet is only available in Dutch.
Select the options when customizing your flying lesson.
|Persons||1 - 3|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 12 years|
|Valid for||1.5 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Due to the Coronacrisis, our vouchers are valid for 1,5 years, which means an additional 6 months.|
|30 minutes||€ 139|
|45 minutes||€ 159|
|60 minutes||€ 199|
|90 minutes||€ 289|
|120 minutes||€ 399|
|180 minuten||€ 549|
|See all prices|
- Due to the Coronacrisis your voucher is valid for a longer period, which is 1.5 years. So you have plenty of time to make your appointment.
- The chosen time is the time in the simulator. The theory part is added and takes approximately 20 minutes
- You can take photos or film. Note that the simulator tilts
- You can follow this flying lesson from the age of 12. For younger children it is too complex and therefore less fun
- This lesson can also be given in English
- We also offer training courses, for example in preparation for your grading. See vliegsimulator.nl
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability