Boeing 737 static simulator
Did you dream from a very early age as a pilot of a large passenger plane? Or do you just want to experience for yourself how it feels to land the most popular passenger plane? Then our Boeing 737NG simulator is really something for you. Come to The Hague or the old control tower of Schiphol to follow this flying lesson.
With more than 10,000 units, the Boeing 737 is the most sold airliner in the world. The Boeing 737 Next Generation is the third generation of the Boeing 737. The simulator is an exact copy of the cockpit in which all systems and instruments are fully operational.
The simulator gives you a very realistic flying experience. In consultation with the instructor, you determine how many assistance systems you want to use. For example, fly with the autopilot, autothrottle and flight director or fly the Boeing completely manually. With manual 'raw data flying' you see what it takes to keep a large aircraft under control. The 737 simulator is equipped with a 210 degree view system, you are in the middle of the action. You forget that it is a static simulator. Furthermore, the simulator is equipped with dual control, and all buttons and systems are just like the real aircraft. That makes flying on this simulator a fantastic experience that you remember for a long time!
The reception at the flight school is with a nice cup of coffee, tea or soft drink. Then you get an explanation about the basis of flying in a Boeing 737NG. In this 'briefing' the instructor answers the most important questions: where do all the buttons, lights and other instruments do? Of course you can ask all your questions yourself. If you take someone with you, then he / she can also be at the introduction. Then you both know what you are going to experience 'in the air'. You do not have to pay extra for this. The duration of this explanation is tailored to the time of your flying lesson.
Then you step into the simulator, depending on the duration of the flying lessons, different routes are possible. For example, during a 60-minute flying lesson you fly from Brussels Airport to Amsterdam Schiphol. This is a challenging process that requires a lot of effort with all checks. Of course, the instructor will help you with everything. This simulator is also used for training the pilots who bring you safely to your holiday or work destinations. From now on, you know how that feels!
At the end of your flight you go through the most important points with the instructor. In this debriefing, the instructor summarizes the flying lesson and gives tips and tricks. You choose how long the flight lesson lasts. The minimum is 60 minutes. But the longer, the more fun of course!
- We can also film the flight for you, you will receive a summary of approximately 20 minutes afterwards
- The flying lesson is for 1 or 2 people. In addition, you can also take 1 or 2 passengers. You can change student-pilot during the flight. Book at least 30 minutes per person
- We can send a gift package with the book "Theory of flying" and gift voucher by post to you. This way the fun can start right away! The booklet is only available in Dutch
Select the extra options when customizing your flying lesson.
|Persons||1 - 4|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 12 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|60 minutes||€ 119|
|90 minutes||€ 169|
|120 minutes||€ 219|
|See all prices|
- The chosen time is the flight time in the simulator. The theory part and the debriefing afterwards are added
- You can follow this flying lesson from 12 years old. For younger children it is too complex and therefore less fun
- This lesson can also be given in English
- We also offer training courses, for example as preparation for your grading. See vliegsimulator.nl
AvailabilityClick on a day to check availability
- Den Haag