Blackshape flying lesson
Black Shape Prime is the undisputed speed demon of the list. You are flying in a hypermodern airplane. A two-person aircraft that you fly together with the instructor. You sit behind each other and there is a double control. You fly the biggest part of the flight yourself!
The flying lesson is flown from Lelystad. In terms of number of flight movements, the busiest Dutch airport after Schiphol. There is a cozy restaurant at the airport. There is always plenty of activity and you can enjoy all kinds of aircraft that fly continuously. This way you will get in the mood for your own flying lesson even more!
The BlackShape Prime is a revolutionary aircraft with top performances. The Prime combines sportsmanship with versatility and creates a flying experience like no other. You sit back of the plane and imagine you're a fighter pilot.
From the flight school you have a great view of the runway. Enjoy all the crowds at the airport. Are you ready for your flight?
You start with an explanation of the basics of flying. The instructor answers important questions in this 'briefing'. How does an aircraft stay in the air? How do the pedals work? What are all buttons and meters for? Of course you can ask all your questions yourself. Do you come to the flight school with your partner, friend and / or family member? He / she may of course also be there. Then you all know what you are going to experience in the air. You do not have to pay extra for this.
The theoretical part always takes about 20 minutes, regardless of the length of time you choose for the practical part.
After the theory you go to the plane with the instructor. First you check together whether the aircraft is ready for departure. Then you drive to the runway, this is called taxiing. You can hear the instructor and the control tower through the headphones. The instructor asks permission from the control tower to leave. And then the time has come! You are racing across the runway and before you know it you are at high altitude. You can operate the plane yourself in the air. You quickly notice that this is a special aircraft. The steering is very sensitive. You feel like an F16 pilot with all the modern equipment in the cockpit. You can fly everything yourself except the last part of the landing. Of course, the instructor helps you everywhere. He will take over if you want to look outside. Or if you want to take pictures or video.
You choose yourself how long the practical part lasts. The minimum is 20 minutes. But the longer, the more fun of course!
- We can also film the flight for you. You will receive the memory card after the flight.
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Max. length||1.95 m|
|Above this length you won't be able to sit comfortably in the airplane.|
|Max. weight||125 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|20 minutes||€ 149|
|30 minutes||€ 199|
|45 minutes||€ 249|
|60 minutes||€ 299|
|75 minutes||€ 349|
- This experience is flown in a two person aircraft. There is only room for you and the instructor, no passengers can join
- The student pilot will be in the aft seat
- The chosen time is the time in the plane. In addition, the theory, preparations and debriefing afterwards takes about 40 minutes
- Lessons are from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (summer time) or until sunset (winter time)
- Flying is only possible with good visibility and not too much wind. Call the flying school on the day of your lesson before you leave home, they can tell you if the weather is allow you to fly safely. The phone number will be mailed to you after completing the reservation
- This flying lesson can also be given in English
- In the weekends and public holidays a surcharge of € 15 applies
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability
You can fly this far from :