Basic flying lesson Zeeland
The Basic flying lesson in the sports plane is one of the most purchased experiences. And for a reason! It is the most fun way to get introduced to flying.
Flying lessons are flown from Midden-Zeeland airfield. Midden-Zeeland airfield is located at Arnemuiden, near Middelburg. This small-scale airport has a grass runway and a cosy restaurant on the runway. There is always plenty of activity and you can enjoy all kinds of aircraft continuously flying to and fro. This will make you feel even more like taking your own flying lesson.
You fly in an advanced aircraft with the latest equipment on board. At the same time, this is a lightweight and compact aircraft. As a result, it is enormously manoeuvrable and steers very directly. The smallest movements have an immediate effect. The ideal combination for a sporty aircraft!
The time has come!
From the flight school, you have a great view of the runway. Enjoy all the hustle and bustle of the airport. This will get you in the mood! In consultation with the instructor, you decide where to fly. Maybe you can fly over your hometown. Below is a map of the Netherlands showing approximately how far you can fly.
You start with an explanation of the basics of flying. The instructor answers important questions in this 'briefing'. How does a plane stay in the air? How do the pedals work? What are all the buttons and gauges for? Of course, you can also ask all your questions yourself. If you bring someone along to watch you take to the air, they can of course attend the introduction too. Then you will both know what you are going to experience in the air. You don't have to pay extra for this.
The theory part always lasts about 20 minutes, regardless of the length of time you choose for the practical part.
After the theory part, you will go to the aircraft with the instructor. First, you check together that the aircraft is ready for departure. Then you drive to the runway, this is called taxiing. Through the headphones, you can hear the instructor and the control tower. The instructor asks the control tower for permission to take off. And then that's it! In the air, you get to fly the plane yourself. You get to fly everything yourself except the last part of the landing. Of course, the instructor helps you with everything. He takes over from you when you want to have a nice look outside. Or if you want to take photos or a short film.
How long the practical part lasts is up to you. The minimum is 30 minutes, but the longer the more fun of course!
|This experience is available in these languages.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||From 14 on|
|Min. height||1.50 m|
|Minimum height of the participant|
|Max. length||1.95 m|
|Maximum height of the participant|
|Max. weight||100 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|How you participate: is it a flying lesson or do you fly along.|
|Indicates whether the time periods listed are block times or flight times. Flight time is the time in the air. Block time means from engine on to engine off, thus including taxiing.|
|Valid for||2 years|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Dit geldt alleen voor nieuwe bonnen.|
|30 minutes||€ 149|
|45 minutes||€ 199|
|60 minutes||€ 249|
|75 minutes||€ 299|
|90 minutes||€ 349|
|Cost Basic flying lesson Zeeland|
- This flying lesson is in a two-person aircraft. No passengers can therefore fly along besides the student
- The time chosen is the time in the plane. Allow about 40 minutes for theory, preparation and so on.
- There will be flying only when there is sufficient visibility and when the wind is not too strong.
- On the day of your lesson, call the location to see if we can fly safely. You will receive the phone number with your reservation
- Depending on (weather) conditions and crowds at the airport, agreed times may be delayed somewhat
- Lessons can also be given in English
Click on the name to see how far you can fly in:
out of 5
5.0 out of 5
· September 2023
Super - hele mooie ervaring - grootste deel van de tijd mag je zelf vliegen.
- Top instructeur, relaxte sfeer, duidelijke uitleg, gaat snel tot actie over.
· September 2023
Super vliegles gehad. Erik is zeer bekwaam en geeft goede uitleg voor en tijdens de les. Enorm leuke kennismaking met vliegen.
- Het weer zat mee, super zicht, hele ervaren en bekwame piloot, goede uitleg en het was gezellig. De vlucht SUPER!!! Vloog voorbij....
· August 2023
- Gaaf om zoveel controle en vertrouwen te krijgen om een vliegtuig te besturen.
· July 2023
Te gek, mooi om te ervaren hoe gevoelig zo'n vliegtuigje is
- Aardig instructeur, ontspannen relax de lucht in
· July 2023
TOP ervaring! Ik raad iedereen de vliegschool aan.
- Goede ontvangst, goede uitleg, een ervaring om niet te missen. Met veel dank aan instructeur Erik.
· July 2023
Waanzinnige ervaring dankzij Eric