Paragliding is perhaps the purest form of flying. Without motor you float in silence through the air. A surreal experience. You start with the aid of a winch. Slowly the winch is pulled in and in this way the instructor climbs to a height of approximately 400 meters.
Paragliding takes place in the region of Noordeloos. There is always a lot to see in the field. At the bottom of this page you will find a map with the locations. There are about 10 people at the scene to keep everything on track. From far away you can see the brightly colored paragliders floating through the air. That way you're already in the mood!
You do not only go to the air with an experienced tandem pilot, but you also get detailed information about the equipment and how, where and when you can fly. Of course, an instruction about take-off, landing and control also comes with this introduction.
Your first flight
Together with the instructor you will be connected to the winch cable. A few quick steps later the ground disappears under your feet and you climb up quietly. When you are at the right height the instructor disconnects the winch cable and you slowly float down. If the instructor can find the rising air (good thermal conditions) you can climb higher and stay in the air longer. The first flight is an introductory flight to give you the feeling of paragliding. You enjoy the beautiful view over the river landscape.
Your second flight
If you opt for two flights, you will receive an explanation about the operation of the paraglider during the second flight and you can already start to steer yourself!
Your third flight
With a third flight, there is more time to learn the control of the paraglider or the pilot can demonstrate spectacular flight maneuvers at your request. Paragliding can also be very sensational. How many special maneuvers the instructor can show depends on the weather conditions.
You do not need any experience for the tandem flight. You fly with an experienced instructor. There are a few things to keep in mind:
- Put on sturdy work or sport shoes and clothing in which you move easily. Put on something that can get dirty and that can take a bit of beating. You can trip in the meadow during take-off and landing
- In terms of condition: you must be able to run a few steps and raise your knees to your chest for the landing
- During the flight it is not colder than on a bicycle
- A flight takes about 10 minutes. Sometimes there are good thermal conditions and you stay in the air longer
- Pets are not allowed on the premises
- Paragliding is an active sport. We do not accept liability for damage as a result of one of our activities. Luckily very little goes wrong and the biggest damage is usually just some dirty clothes or a few bruises
|This experience is available in these languages.|
|Persons||1 - 3|
|Season||March to october|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||From 8 on|
|Max. weight||100 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|How you participate: is it a flying lesson or do you fly along.|
|Indicates whether the time periods listed are block times or flight times. Flight time is the time in the air. Block time means from engine on to engine off, thus including taxiing.|
|Valid for||2 years|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Dit geldt alleen voor nieuwe bonnen.|
|1 takeoff||€ 69|
|2 takeoffs||€ 128|
|3 takeoffs||€ 187|
|Cost Paragliding Noordeloos|
- Paragliding is seasonal and has a very limited capacity. So book well in advance
- You can only fly if the weather allows it. The visibility must be good, not too much wind and it can not rain
- Check the weather conditions on the day of your flight. You will receive a link for this after booking
- This experience is also available in English
Also available in:
out of 5
4.5 out of 5
· June 2018
Erg leuk om een keer te doen
- Mooi uitzicht over verschillende steden
· August 2016
Niet alleen kwam ik met de proefles "Paragliding" letterlijk op grote hoogte, ook de belevenis was van hoog niveau!
Heerlijk kunnen genieten van het prachtige uitzicht, terwijl de piloot nog van alles vertelde. Leuk dat hij zelfs een beetje ging stunten toen ik daar min of meer om vroeg. Het was zo leuk dat ik nog wel een tweede keer wilde...
- Goede uitleg, vriendelijk, vertrouwd gevoel, grote hoogte, leuk gestunt, goede prijs/kwaliteit.
Eveline from Vliegles.nl:Bedankt!
· June 2016
- Dat ze ons lieten kiezen of we wilde wachten, of in de bewolking wilde vliegen
- Je moest half uur van te voren aanwezig zijn, en toen konden we het moeilijk vinden omdat er toen nog geen activiteiten waren en het niet echt duidelijk was aangegeven waar we precies in moesten. dit zou een verbeterpuntje kunnen zijn.
· May 2016
Was erg leuk. Super spannend en ben goed geholpen. Zelf kon ik er niks van maar met hun hulp toch gelukt