- All experiences
- Flying lessons
- Drone courses
- Cross country
- Helicopter lessons
- Flying courses
Corona update december 7
All flying lessons, skydiving and other experiences take place. Passengers are also welcome to fly. However, please note the precautions for your health and of our staff.
- A QR code is not necessary to come and fly. If you would like to use the catering facilities at a location, then of course you do.
- Face masks are mandatory during flying. You may also be asked to wear the mouth mask in the general areas of the flight school.
- Do not come with too many people to the location. Preferably only the participants (student and passengers) and a possible driver. Do not come much earlier than the agreed time.
- Make sure you have an ID card (passport or ID card) with you.
- Do not come to the location if you have a cold or fever