Corona update: we are flying again!
All locations, questions and answers
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has a huge impact on everyday life. The Vliegles.nl team hopes that you and your loved ones are healthy. Like most companies, we also take measures in response to COVID-19.
As of the 11th of may, most of the restrictions regarding flying lessons are no longer in effect. Most of our flying schools are resuming their operations. Not all flying schools will be operational on the same day. There are also some precautions they need to take and they need to get their instructors up to speed again.
In the table below you can see which lessons will start at which date, and whether any additional restrictions apply. Please read this page carefully before you contact us. If you do so, we prefer an e-mail.
We advise you to book timely for this season. It is very busy with all bookings at the moment.
|Airbus A320 Simulator||Lelystad||June 16||No passengers or 1 household|
|Basic flying lesson||Lelystad||June 1||-|
|Ballooning||All||Not yet known||Not yet known|
|Blackshape flying lesson||Lelystad||June 1||-|
|Boeing 737 simulators||All||April 1||No passengers|
|Cessna flying lesson||Lelystad||June 1||Max. 2 persons on board|
|Midden-Zeeland||May 11||Max. 2 persons on board|
|Drone flying lesson||All||April 1||-|
|Helicopter flying lesson||Lelystad||May 11||Max. 2 persons on board|
|Ameland||Not yet known||Not yet known|
|Paragliding lesson||Almelo||June 3||-|
|Noordeloos||Not yet known||Not yet known|
|Paramotor flying course||All||June 1||-|
|Aerobatics flying lesson||Lelystad||June 1||-|
|Flight Lelystad - Texel||Lelystad||June 1||Max. 2 persons on board|
|Glider flying||Terlet||June 1||-|
For the upcoming period (at least until the 1st of june) the following precautions and limitations apply:
- There is a maximum of 2 persons on board. If you have a flying lesson in a Cessna or other 4 seat plane, note that you cannot bring passengers with you. You can wait until this rule is dropped or change your experience to another one. You can do this via the Reservation page: enter your voucher ID and choose "Change voucher". HINT: Skydiving is now possible for 2 or more persons!
- In case you or your family members have any health complaints (nose cold, coughing, fever or shortness of breath)? You cannot fly. Change your appointment on the Reservation page
- Limit your stay at the flying school. Please come on time, but not early.
- Respect the hygiene rules: wash your hands, don't shake hands, sneeze or cough in your elbow.
- Keep 1,5 meter distance, outside of the aircraft.
- Masks are mandatory for some locations. If this isn't mentioned, you may assume it is not neccessary. In case they are requested, you will get the masks when you come fly.
- Bring as few people as possible to the flying school. Preferably only the person that is going to fly and a companion.
- The health rules will also apply for instructors. We do our best to get a working planning. However, it might still be possible that your flight is postponed. We request your understanding for this.
My reservation was before the expected startdate. What do I do?
Can I change my experience for something else?
My voucher is about to expire or has just expired. What can I do?
Because of Corona I can't fly, is it possible to get a refund?
I want to make an appointment, how can I do this?
When does skydiving/paragliding start again?
Update may 30th: skydiving on Texel starts on the 1st of june. Midden-Zeeland and Hoogeveen on the 6th of june. Other locations will be announced shortly.
Update may 31th: skydiving in Breda starts on the 5th of june.
Update june 1st: paramotor flying has started today, note that this is something else than paragliding.
Update june 3rd: paragliding in Almelo started again