Tecnam scenic flight Ursel
Round trip with a pilot in a state-of-the-art two-seater aircraft. Suitable for 1 person.
The sightseeing flight will be flown from Ursel Airport. Ursel Airport is located in Belgium, between Ghent and Bruges. This small-scale airport has a concrete runway. There is always plenty of activity and you can enjoy all kinds of planes constantly flying off and on. This will make you look forward to your own flight even more.
You will fly in an advanced aircraft with the latest equipment on board. At the same time, this is a lightweight and compact aircraft. This makes it extremely maneuverable. The smallest steering movements have an immediate effect. The ideal combination for a sporty aircraft!
The time has come!
Enjoy the hustle and bustle of the airport. This will get you in the mood! In consultation with the pilot, you decide where you will fly to. Maybe you can even fly over your hometown.
You start with an explanation of the basics of flying. The pilot answers important questions in this "briefing". How does an airplane stay in the air? How do the pedals work? What are all the buttons and gauges for? Of course you can also ask all your questions. If you bring someone along to watch you go up in the air, he or she can also attend the introduction. Then you both know what you will experience in the air. You do not have to pay extra for this.
The theory part always takes about 20 minutes.
After the theory you go with the pilot to the plane. First you check together whether the aircraft is ready for departure. Then you drive to the runway, this is called taxiing. Through the headphones you can hear the pilot and the control tower. The pilot asks permission from the control tower to take off. And then the time has come! During this flight you do not fly yourself. In the air you can look out and enjoy the view. Or take photos and make a video.
Together with the pilot you decide where you will fly to. In 30 minutes you can fly in a radius of 35 kilometers around Ursel airport. In 60 minutes you can fly within a radius of 70 kilometers around Ursel Airport.
|This experience is available in these languages.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||From 8 on|
|Max. length||2.00 m|
|Maximum height of the participant|
|Max. weight||120 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|How you participate: is it a flying lesson or do you fly along.|
|Indicates whether the time periods listed are block times or flight times. Flight time is the time in the air. Block time means from engine on to engine off, thus including taxiing.|
|Valid for||2 years|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Dit geldt alleen voor nieuwe bonnen.|
|30 minutes||€ 69|
|60 minutes||€ 129|
|Cost Tecnam scenic flight Ursel|
- This sightseeing flight is in a two-person aircraft. Therefore no other passengers can fly along
- This is a sightseeing flight. That means that you do not fly yourself
- The chosen time is the time in the plane. Count on about 40 minutes for theory, preparation and the like.
- There will only be flown when there is sufficient visibility and when the wind is not too strong.
- Call the location on the day of your flight to find out if it is safe to fly. You will receive the phone number with your reservation
- Depending on the (weather) conditions and crowds at the airport, the agreed times may be a little late.
- At this location we fly on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays
- The pilot also speaks English
- Costal flying to promote the sport in small aviation.
Click on the name to see how far you can fly in: