How much does Cessna flying lesson in Lelystad cost?
The price for Cessna flying lesson in Lelystad is from € 149. This price is for 20 minutes. You can choose extra options in the compose and order of the experience. Below you can see an overview of the different options you can choose from, with the corresponding prices.
How long do you like to fly?
The lesson is available from 20 minutes, but the longer the more fun of course! The selected time is the time in the plane. The price for this flying lesson includes the passengers.
|20 minutes||€ 149 51% kiest dit|
|30 minutes||€ 209|
|45 minutes||€ 259|
|60 minutes||€ 309|
|75 minutes||€ 349|
|90 minutes||€ 399|
|120 minutes||€ 499|
Do you want to get the gift package with our theory booklets "Hoe vliegt een Vliegtuig" (How a plane flies) and "Theorie helikopter vliegen" (How a helicopter flies) by normal mail? The extra costs are € 11.
Do you want to fly on the weekend or on a public holiday? This will cost € 15 extra.
Do you wish to have a video recording of your flight in HD quality? You can take the SD memory card home with you directly after the flight. The price is € 25.
Further good to know
Experience is not necessary. Cessna flying lesson Lelystad is not seasonal, so the activity takes place all year round. You can also find the available days in the calendar of the experience.
There is a minimum age for participation of 14 year. The maximum length of the participant is 2.05 m. The student and passengers together may weigh up to 240 kg including own clothing and shoes. The instructor is not included. If you order today, your ticket or gift certificate 2 year is valid.
- The Cessna is a four-person aircraft. So, in addition to the student, you can take one or two passengers with you
- The prices are the total for the plane, including any passengers. You are the only ones on board
- The chosen time is the time in the plane. Count on about 40 minutes for theory, preparation, etc.
- There will only be flown in daylight, with sufficient visibility and if it is not too windy
- On the day of your lesson, call the location to find out if it is safe to fly. You will receive the phone number with your reservation
- Lessons are flown between 9.00 and 18.00 hours
- Depending on the (weather) conditions and crowds at the airport, the agreed times may be a little later
- The lesson can also be given in English
- The flying lessons are given in a Cessna or an equivalent 4 person aircraft, such as a Socata TB9 or Fuji FA200.
- Is the student younger than 14 years old? Then please contact us about the possibilities
- Due to the extremely high petrol prices, we are asking for a small additional charge. We cannot include this in the normal prices because the surcharge is temporary. The surcharge applies only to Lelystad and is € 10 per flight hour. If you fly for a shorter time it is less, so for example €5 for a half hour flight. You may, of course, postpone your flight until the price of fuel has dropped, but please note the expiry date of your voucher.
Want to know more about Cessna flying lesson in Lelystad? Please click on More Information to go to the product page. Here you will also find photos, reviews and the calendar with availability. Click on Customize to create and order your gift certificate or ticket.