Indoor skydive kids
Do you want to experience skydiving, without jumping out of a plane and depending on the weather conditions? Then the indoor skydive is the perfect way to feel this adrenaline rush. You fly in a vertical wind tunnel, without a parachute.
You'll be flying in the Belgian city of Liege, near Liège Airport.
Do you dare?
An indoor skydive is a unique experience that you must have experienced. You float under your own power through the free fall simulator. Anyone can skydive indoors, you don't need any experience! Indoor skydiving is also done by experienced skydivers for training purposes because it feels so realistic. When you arrive on location you immediately get into the mood. There is always plenty of activity and from the bar you can see the wind tunnel. You can admire their flight from start to finish. This will make you look forward to your own flight even more!
This package includes:
- Theory section with explanation by an experienced instructor
- Full equipment (suit, helmet and goggles)
- 2 introductory flights of approximately 1 minute each
- 1 tornado flight with an instructor, during which you fly at an altitude of 15 meters. At the very top of the wind tunnel
You will be greeted by an instructor approximately 30 minutes before the start. The instructor gives you a clear explanation, so you know exactly what to expect. Everything is, of course, with safety in mind. You get a flight suit and a helmet. You also get a very hip pair of glasses. Otherwise you can't see anything because of the wind in your eyes.
Once everything is checked, you walk with the instructor to the wind tunnel. Each flight takes about 1 minute. This is equivalent to a tandem jump at 4000 meters altitude! The wind tunnel has a height of 15 meters and is more than 5 meters wide. The airflow reaches speeds of up to 300 km/h. It is a surreal experience.
For the flight you do not need any experience. You are accompanied by an experienced instructor. He or she keeps everything under control. For safety reasons there are some requirements for health and physique. These can be found under the heading specifications.
|This experience is available in these languages.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||From 4 on|
|Max. weight||120 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|How you participate: is it a flying lesson or do you fly along.|
|Valid for||2 years|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Dit geldt alleen voor nieuwe bonnen.|
|1 person||€ 90|
|2 persons||€ 180|
|3 persons||€ 270|
|4 persons||€ 360|
|5 persons||€ 450|
|6 persons||€ 540|
|7 persons||€ 630|
|Cost Indoor skydive kids|
- There is a maximum weight of 120kg including clothing and shoes.
- A maximum age of 12 years applies for this package. From 13 years the price for adults applies.
- It is not possible to participate if you have ever had a dislocated shoulder (shoulder luxation) or if you are pregnant.
- The total program takes about an hour and a half.
- Depending on how busy it is, agreed times may run a little longer.
- This experience can be followed in Dutch, English, German and French.
- You can come with several people and follow the briefing together. You will fly alone under the guidance of the instructor.
- Wear comfortable clothing and sneakers. Sandals, shoes with heels, skirts or dresses are not allowed.
- Open Friday to Monday from 10:00 - 17:30 and on Wednesday from 13:00 - 17:30. Times may vary during school holidays.
Also available in: