Multi-engine flying lesson
Flying in this Tecnam Twin is special because it is a twin-engine aircraft. This is rare in small aviation. As a result, it flies just like a commercial plane, but just a size smaller. It is a four-person aircraft, so you can also bring two friends!
The flying lesson is flown from Lelystad. In terms of number of flight movements, the busiest Dutch airport after Schiphol. At the airport is a convivial restaurant. There is always plenty of activity and you can enjoy all kinds of aircrafts that fly continuously. This will give you even more excitement for your own flying lesson.
Flylesson of luxury
This aircraft is used all over the world. Because of the relatively high cruising speed and the great comfort, he is often used as a business plane. Inside there is a lot of space and luxury, you have a good view because the wings are placed high and far backwards.
The Twin is therefore very suitable to enjoy the view. For example, you can fly over the Dolphinarium. Or always wanted to see your own street from the air? At the bottom of this page you will find a map and see how far you can fly.
From the flight school you have a great view of the runway. Enjoy all the crowds at the airport. That way you're in the mood!
You start with an explanation about the basis of flying. The instructor answers important questions in this 'briefing'. How does an aircraft stay in the air? How do the pedals work? What are all buttons and meters for? Of course you can ask all your own questions too. are you comimg to the flying school with your partner, friend and / or family member? Then he / she may of course also be there. Then you all know what you are going to experience in the air. You do not have to pay extra for this. Of course this also applies to the passengers.
The theoretical part always takes about 20 minutes, regardless of the length of time you choose for the practical part.
After the theory you go to the plane with the instructor. First you check together whether the aircraft is ready for departure. Then you drive to the runway, this is called taxiing. You can hear the instructor and the control tower via the headset. The instructor asks permission from the control tower to leave. And then the time has come! In the air you can drive the plane yourself. You can fly everything yourself except the last part of the landing.
Because of the dual engines, the flying lesson can not be compared with other flying lessons. The Twin flies like a large passenger plane. The engines can be operated independently, the Twin has a folding landing gear and the most modern equipment on board. An example of this modern equipment is the ILS system. This system communicates with the 'Instrument Landing System' at Lelystad Airport. This is the same system used in large aviation to fly a precision approach. It gives you an accurate picture of the aircraft relative to the ideal line for the landing.
Of course, the instructor helps you along the way. He takes it from you if you want to look outside. Or if you want to take photos or a video. You choose for yourself how long the practical part lasts. The minimum is 30 minutes. But the longer, the more fun of course!
Tips and extras
- We can also film the flight for you. You immediately receive the memory card
- With a flight lesson from 45 minutes it is possible to make a stopover. The student can then exchange with one of the passengers. Then two people get a flying lesson. With a flying lesson from 60 minutes onwards, a stopover can be made twice.
|Persons||1 - 3|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Max. length||2.05 m|
|Above this length you won't be able to sit comfortably in the airplane.|
|Max. weight||220 kg|
|Maximum total weight of student and passengers, excluding the instrutor.|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|30 minutes||€ 399|
|45 minutes||€ 449|
|60 minutes||€ 499|
|75 minutes||€ 549|
|90 minutes||€ 599|
- This flight experience is given in a four-seater airplane. Besides you and the instructor there will be room for one or two more passengers
- The time you have chosen for the flight experience will be spent in the plane. In addition, the theory, preparations and debriefing afterwards last for about 40 minutes
- Published prices are for the entire aircraft. There is no surcharge for passengers. Also, you are the only people on board, no others will join in
- Lessons are from 10 am till 6 pm (summertime) or till sunset (wintertime)
- Flying is only possible with good visibility and not too much wind. If the weather conditions are not sufficient, the school will contact you in time by telephone
- If you haven't heard from the flying school about the weather, please call them before you leave. The phone number will be mailed to you when you complete the reservation
- In the weekends and public holidays a surcharge of € 15 applies
- This flying lesson can also be given in English
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability
You can fly this far from :