Every good driver will practise his driving skills during a skid course, and every good pilot will practise his flying skills in case of unuasual attitudes. The pilot develops a better sense of flying while training on spinning, spiral diving, loopings and rolls. Not only very useful, but also very exciting and fun to do! Are you brave enough to fly this stunt plane?
Come to Lelystad for your flying lesson. These airport is used especially for small airplanes and it has its own cosy restaurant. There's always a lot going on and you can enjoy watching all kinds of airplanes coming and going all day.
You will be flying in a special stunt airplane. This plane is build to withstand all the forces that are associated with the special maneuvers. It is a fast and extremely agile aircraft.
Are you ready?
The flying school has a great view of the runway. Enjoy all the activity at the airport. That's the perfect way to get in the mood!
First of all you will hear some basic information about the principles of flying. The instructor will answer some of the most important questions, for example; how does an airplane stay in the sky? How do the pedals work? What are all the buttons and numerators for? Of course you can also ask the questions you might have. Are you coming to the flying school with your partner, friend and/or relative? He / she is of course also welcome to this briefing. So everyone will be informed about your experience in the sky. Of course this is free of charge for you and your companion(s).
The theoretical part always takes about 20 minutes, regardless of the length of time you choose for the practical part.
After the explanation of the principles of flying you will accompany the flight instructor to the airplane. First you will both check that the plane is ready to depart. Then you will drive to the runway; also known as 'taxiing'. You will hear the flight instructor and the control tower through headphones. The instructor will ask the control tower permission to depart. And then it's time to fly! Apart from the landing, you will have the controls and be flying the plane yourself! You're also going to practice barrel rolls, loops, steep curves and spins. The instructor shows it and then you can take a go! Of course the instructor will guide you with everything. He will take over when you just want to enjoy the view or if you would like to take pictures or a video.
- We can also film the flight for you. You will receive the memory card immediately afterwards
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Max. length||2.00 m|
|Above this length you won't be able to sit comfortably in the airplane.|
|Max. weight||125 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|30 minutes||€ 199|
|45 minutes||€ 249|
|60 minutes||€ 299|
|75 minutes||€ 349|
|90 minutes||€ 399|
|See all prices|
- This flight experience is given in a two person aircraft. There is only room for you and the instructor
- The time you have chosen for the flight experience will be spent in the plane. In addition, the theory, preparations and debriefing afterwards last for about 40 minutes
- Flying is possible from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (summer time) or until sunset (winter time)
- Flying is only possible with good visibility and not too much wind. Call the flying school on the day of your lesson before you leave home, they can tell you if the weather is allow you to fly safely. The phone number will be mailed to you after completing the reservation
- In the weekends and public holidays a surcharge of € 15 applies
- This flying lesson can also be given in English
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability
You can fly this far from :