A tandem jump is the way to get acquainted with parachuting (skydiving). You jump out of an airplane with an instructor from a height of 3 km (9,000 feet).
Parachuting in Zeeland takes place from Airport Midden-Zeeland in Arnemuiden. This is a regional airport with a grass runway. There is a restaurant with a view of the runway. When you arrive at the airport you are immediately in the mood. There is always plenty of activity and you can enjoy all kinds of planes that are constantly taking off and landing. In addition, you will of course see many skydivers, you can admire their entire jump from start to finish. This way you will get even more excited about your own jump! Parachuting is also available in Texel, Ameland, Breda and Hoogeveen.
Do you dare?
A parachute jump cannot be compared to anything else. It is an unforgettable, sensational experience. You must do this at least once in your life. Almost all daredevils have it on their bucket list. It is very special to see Zeeland approaching at 200 kilometers per hour.
You jump together with an experienced instructor, also known as a tandem master. This means you don't have to have a skydive experience yourself. You get a clear explanation before the jump, so you know exactly what is expected of you. Everything is of course all about safety. You get to wear an overall and a harness. And wearing very trendy glasses. Otherwise you will not see anything because of the wind in your eyes.
When everything is checked, you get on the plane and climb to a height of 3 kilometers. From there you have a beautiful view. You will be attached to the instructor and prepare for the jump. The jump starts with a free fall. You thereby achieve speeds of up to 200 km / h. This takes about half a minute and then the large parachute opens. You float down slowly below the parachute. Enjoy the view and listen to the sounds on the ground. It is a surreal experience. You make the perfect landing under the watchful eye of your family and friends.
You do not need any experience for the tandem jump. You jump together with an experienced instructor (the tandem master). He or she has made thousands of jumps and keeps everything under control. There are a number of requirements regarding age, health and physique:
- a maximum weight of 105 kg applies. This includes clothing and shoes, as you go on the plane
- skydiving is possible from about 8 years old. It is important that you fit properly in the harness, for this you must be at least 120 cm and have a normal posture
- written permission from one of the parents is required under the age of 18
- there is no maximum age, as long as you are reasonably mobile and meet the other requirements, you can still jump well beyond the retirement age
- skydiving during pregnancy is not recommended
- for the landing it is important that you can raise your knees to the chest
Jump together with your friends?
It is of course completely cool to share this experience with a friend or family member. You can usually jump together. From Zeeland 2 duos can be join in the same airplane. Do you want to jump out of an airplane with more people? This is possible from Breda, Hoogeveen and Texel.
- You can also have this unique experience filmed. These images are made with a camera on the instructor's hand. The preparation, the flight up and the jump are recorded. You will receive a link afterwards to download the images. During the preparation on the ground and in the airplane, the instructor can film two people of your party. In the air he can only focus on one person.
- We can make a gift package with the booklet "Theory of flying, how does a plane fly?" and send a gift voucher by post to you. This way the fun can start right away! The booklet is only available in Dutch and shipping is only possible in the Netherlands.
Select the options when customizing your jump.
|Persons||1 - 2|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Max. weight||105 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|1 person||€ 209|
|2 persons||€ 409|
|3 persons||€ 609|
|4 persons||€ 809|
|5 persons||€ 1,009|
|See all prices|
- You can only jump in good weather conditions: sufficient visibility, the wind is not too strong and dry
- Call the planner the day of your jump if we can skydive. You will receive the telephone number after booking
- Depending on the (weather) conditions and how busy it is there may be some delays
- The total program takes approximately 2 hours
- At 10,000 ft it is a bit colder than on the ground. You are so full of adrenaline that you don't even notice this
- Request a quote if you want to jump with more than 5 people
- This experience can also be followed in English