A tandem jump is the way to get acquainted with parachuting (skydiving). You jump out of an airplane with an instructor from a height of 3 km (9,000 feet).
This adventure takes place from Breda International Airport, at Bosschenhoofd. The airport offers various forms of aviation, there is always a lot to see and experience. Parachuting is also available in Texel, Ameland, Central Zealand, and Hoogeveen.
Do you dare?
Parachuting cannot be compared to anything. It is an unforgettable, sensational experience that you must have done. Almost all daredevils have it on their bucket list. When you arrive at the airport you are immediately in the mood. There is always plenty of activity and you can enjoy all kinds of airplanes that are constantly taking off and landing. In addition, you will of course see many skydivers, you can admire their entire jump from start to finish. This way you will get even more excited about your own jump!
You jump together with an experienced instructor, also known as a tandem master. This means you don't have to have a skydive experience yourself. You get a clear explanation before the jump, so you know exactly what is expected of you. Everything is of course all about safety. You get to wear an overall and harness. And very trendy glasses. Otherwise you will not see anything because of the wind in your eyes.
When everything is checked, you get on the plane and climb to a height of 3 kilometers. From there you have a beautiful view. You will be attached to the instructor and ready for the jump. The jump starts with a free fall. You thereby achieve speeds of up to 200 km / h. This takes about half a minute and then the large parachute opens. You float down slowly on the parachute. Enjoy the view and listen to the sounds on the ground. It is a surreal experience. You make the perfect landing under the watchful eye of your family and friends.
You do not need any experience for the tandem jump. You jump together with an experienced instructor (the tandem master). He or she has made thousands of jumps and keeps everything under control. There are a number of requirements regarding age, health and physique:
- there is a maximum weight of 100 kg including clothing and shoes, as you go on the plane.
- skydiving is possible from 12 years old
- written permission from one of the parents is required under the age of 18
- there is no maximum age, as long as you are reasonably mobile and you meet the other requirements, you can still jump well beyond the retirement age
- skydiving during pregnancy is not recommended
- for the landing it is important that you can raise your knees to the chest
Jump together with your friends?
It is of course completely cool to share this experience with friends or family. You can usually jump together. From Breda 4 duos can join in the same airplane. If you book multiple jumps in one order, you will (as much as possible) be planned in the same plane. Do you want to jump out of the same airplane with more people? This is possible from Texel.
- You can also have this unique experience recorded by a cameraman (or woman). The cameraman jumps along and films your jump including free fall. This produces very cool images. Afterwards you will immediately receive the recordings on a USB stick. The cameraman can film multiple people of your party on the ground and in the plane. In the air he can only focus on one duo.
- We can make a gift package with the booklet "Theory of flying, how does a plane fly?" and send a gift voucher by post to you. This way the fun can start right away! The booklet is only available in Dutch.
Select the options for customizing of your jump.
|Persons||1 - 4|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 12 years|
|Max. weight||100 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|1 person||€ 209|
|2 persons||€ 409|
|3 persons||€ 609|
|4 persons||€ 809|
|5 persons||€ 1,009|
|6 persons||€ 1,209|
|7 persons||€ 1,409|
|See all prices|
- Skydiving is only possible with good weather conditions: good visibility, not too much wind and no rain
- Call the planner the day of your jump if we can skydive. You will receive the telephone number after booking
- Depending on the (weather) conditions and how busy it is there may be some delays
- The total program takes approximately 2 hours
- At 10,000 ft it is a bit colder than on the ground. You are so full of adrenaline that you don't even notice this
- Request a quote if you want to jump with more than 7 people
- This experience can also be followed in English