Currently this experience doesn't take place. However, you can book for a later moment. Vouchers bought after 1st of April 2020 are valid for 1,5 year automatically. More info about Corona
Admire Zeeland, the Rotterdam port area or West Flanders in a different way; from the sky! This round trip in a Cessna 172 has room for 3 passengers. Including a certificate afterwards.
The sightseeing flight starts and ends at Midden-Zeeland airport, near the village of Arnemuiden. There is always plenty of activity at the airport and you can enjoy all kinds of aircraft that are constantly flying to and from. This way you get even more in your own flight. From the location you have a great view of the runway. Enjoy all the crowds at the airport. That way you will be in the mood!
The sightseeing flight with friends
The sightseeing flight takes place in a Cessna 172. This is a popular aircraft, because it flies pleasantly and quietly. It is relatively spacious inside. Even if you are a bit taller or heavier, you can do well. The wings of the Cessna are at the top. This gives you a beautiful view and you take the most beautiful photos during the flight. In addition to the pilot, three passengers can take it. Someone next to the pilot and two in the back. This makes the package per person very affordable. Who are you going with?
After boarding you drive to the runway, this is called taxiing. You can hear the pilot and the control tower through the headphones. The pilot asks permission from the control tower to leave. And then the time has come! In the sky you have a beautiful view. You can look outside and take photos and videos.
You decide how long the flight takes. The minimum is 20 minutes. But the longer, the more fun of course! For example, go and spot seals along the Zeeland coast. Or fly to the port of Rotterdam to see the huge ships. Always wanted to see your own street from the air? As an indication, with a tour of:
- For example, you can fly 20 minutes over the Vlissingen ports
- You can fly over the Delta Works for 30 minutes
- You can fly 45 minutes along the coastline to spot seals
- You can fly for 60 minutes over the windmills in Kinderdijk or Maasvlakte
At the bottom of this page you will find a map of the Netherlands, where you can see how far you can fly.
- We can also film the flight for you. You get the memory card with a summary home
- We can send a gift package with the book "Theory of flying, how does an airplane fly" and gift voucher by post to you. This way the fun can start right away!
Select the options for customizing of your flight.
|Persons||1 - 3|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Max. length||2.05 m|
|Above this length you won't be able to sit comfortably in the airplane.|
|Max. weight||260 kg|
|Maximum total weight of student and passengers, excluding the instrutor.|
|Valid for||1.5 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Due to the Coronacrisis, our vouchers are valid for 1,5 years, which means an additional 6 months.|
|20 minutes||€ 119|
|30 minutes||€ 159|
|45 minutes||€ 219|
|60 minutes||€ 269|
|75 minutes||€ 319|
|90 minutes||€ 369|
|120 minutes||€ 469|
|See all prices|
- Due to the Coronacrisis your voucher is valid for a longer period, which is 1.5 years. So you have plenty of time to make your appointment.
- You fly in a four-person aircraft. So three passengers can fly along
- The prices are the total for the aircraft. You are the only ones on board
- Flying is only possible with sufficient visibility and when there is not too much wind
- Call the location the day of your flight if we can fly safely. You will receive the number with your reservation
- Depending on the (weather) conditions and business at the airport, agreed times may be somewhat delayed
- Of course you are also welcome with a group! Request a quote for this
- The program can also be followed in English
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability
You can fly this far from :