A tandem jump is the way to get introduced to parachute jumping (skydiving). You jump out of a plane together with an instructor from 4 km (13,000 feet) altitude.
You will jump from Aérodrome de Spa La Sauvenière, in the Belgian city of Spa. The airport offers various forms of aviation, there is always a lot to see and experience.
Will you take the plunge?
A parachute jump is like nothing else. It is an unforgettable, sensational experience you must have done. Almost all daredevils have it on their wish list. At the reception at the airport, you immediately get into the mood. There is always plenty of activity and you can enjoy all kinds of aircraft continuously flying off and on. In addition, you will of course see many skydivers, you can admire their entire jump from start to finish. This will make you want to jump even more!
You jump together with an experienced instructor, also called a tandem master. This means you don't need to have skydiving experience yourself. You will receive a clear explanation before the jump, so you know exactly what is expected of you. Everything is of course geared towards safety. You get an overall and harness. And a very hip pair of goggles. Otherwise you won't see anything through the wind in your eyes.
Once everything has been checked, you get on the plane and climb to above 4 kilometres altitude. From there, you'll have great views. You will be tethered to the instructor and ready for the jump. The jump starts with a free fall. You will reach speeds of up to 200 km/h in the process. This takes about 45 seconds and then the big parachute opens. On the parachute, you float down slowly. Enjoy the view and listen to the sounds on the ground. It is a surreal experience. Under the watchful eye of your family and friends, you make the perfect landing.
For the tandem jump, you don't need any experience. You jump together with an experienced instructor (the tandem master). He or she has already made thousands of jumps and keeps everything under control. For safety reasons, there are some requirements in terms of age, health and physique. These can be found under the headings specifications and remarks at the bottom of this page.
Jumping together with your friends?
It's of course totally cool to share this experience with friends or family. Usually, you can jump together from the same plane. A maximum of 9 duos can go up at the same time from Spa. The maximum number of duos may be more or less on some days, depending on the availability of instructors and which aircraft is used.
|This experience is available in these languages.|
|Persons||1 - 4|
|Season||March to november|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Min. height||1.20 m|
|Minimum height of the participant|
|Max. weight||95 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|How you participate: is it a flying lesson or do you fly along.|
|Valid for||2 years|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue. Dit geldt alleen voor nieuwe bonnen.|
|1 person||€ 240|
|2 persons||€ 480|
|3 persons||€ 720|
|4 persons||€ 960|
|5 persons||€ 1,200|
|6 persons||€ 1,440|
|7 persons||€ 1,680|
|8 persons||€ 1,920|
|Cost Skydiving Spa|
- Jumping can only be done in good weather conditions: sufficient visibility, the wind not too strong and dry.
- There is a maximum weight of 95kg including clothes and shoes, as you enter the plane.
- Depending on availability, video recordings can be bought on location.
- Under-18s require written permission from both parents.
- A minimum height of 120cm applies.
- It is not necessary to undergo a medical examination as long as you have a "normal" physical condition. However, there are contraindications such as heart problems, circulatory disorders, epilepsy or pregnancy.
- Before landing, it is important that you can raise your knees to your chest.
- On the day of your jump, call the venue to see if we can jump. You will receive the phone number with your booking.
- Depending on weather conditions and crowds on the field, agreed times may be slightly off.
- The total programme takes about 2 to 3 hours. Gift vouchers sold before 1 October 2022 are subject to a fuel surcharge at Spa. If you buy your gift voucher now, the fuel surcharge is included in the price. The surcharge only applies to Spa and is €10 per person.
- At four kilometres above sea level, it's fresher than on the ground. You are so full of adrenaline that you don't even notice this.
- This experience is also available in English, German and French.
out of 5
5.0 out of 5
· May 2022
Hele gave ervaring
Meer dan je voor kunt stellen
- Hele mooie plaats om te springen
Gezellige sfeer en goede begeleiding
- Communicatie of sprong wel of niet doorgaat