A tandem jump is the best way to get acquainted with skydiving. Together with an instructor you jump out of an airplane from a height of 3 km.
There are five locations where you can make skydive. You are welcome at the airports of Texel, Midden-Zeeland, Ameland, Breda and Hoogeveen.
Do you dare?
Skydiving can not be compared with anything else. It is an unforgettable, sensational experience that you must have done. Almost all daredevils have it on their wish list.
When you arrive at the airport, you will immediately be in the mood. There is always plenty of activity and you can enjoy all kinds of aircraft that fly continuously. In addition, you will of course see many skydivers, you can admire their entire jump from start to finish. So you get even more excited!
Because you jump with an instructor, you do not need any experience. You get a clear explanation before the jump. Safety is of course the most important.
When everything is checked, you board the plane and climb to above 3 kilometers. From there you have a beautiful view. You are tied to the instructor and are ready for the jump. The jump starts with a free fall. You achieve a speed of about 200 km/h. That takes about half a minute and then the big parachute opens. On the parachute you will slowly float down to earth. Enjoy the view and listen to the sounds on the ground. It is a surreal experience. Under the watchful eye of your family and friends you make the perfect landing.
You can have a long lasting memory of your skydive:
- By handycam. The instructor will film you using a camera wrapped on his hand. The preparation, the flight up and the jump are recorded. You will receive a DVD afterwards. You can reserve the handycam immediately with your jump. This is available on Ameland and Midden-Zeeland
- By a cameraman (or woman). The cameraman jumps along and films your jump including free fall. This is slightly more expensive because of the extra jump that has to be made, but you will get unique images. The cameraman is available on Texel, Breda and Hoogeveen. Afterwards you will receive the recordings directly, on a USB stick or DVD. In the winter season (from November to March) there are sometimes insufficient cameramen available on Texel. It may happen that your appointment needs to be rescheduled.
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Max. weight||100 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|1 jump||€ 199|
|2 jumps||€ 389|
|3 jumps||€ 579|
|4 jumps||€ 769|
|5 jumps||€ 959|
- Under the age of 18, written permission from the parents is required
- In terms of physical condition: for landing it is important that you can lift your knees to your chest
- Skydiving during pregnancy is not recommended
- There is a maximum length for Hoogeveen. The participant can be up to 2.00 m
- When you weigh over 100 kg (including clothing and shoes), contact us for the possibilities
- Skydiving is only possible if the weather conditions are good. Visibility must be good, the wind not too strong and it must not rain
- Depending on weather conditions and the amount of skydivers sometimes jumps are slightly later than planned
- At three kilometers altitude it is a bit cooler than on the ground. Usually you are so full of adrenaline that you do not even notice this
- Call the skydiving location on the day of your jump to see if the weather conditions are sufficient for the parachute jump. You will receive the telephone number by e-mail at the reservation
- On Texel there are fixed check in times: in the weekend between 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and during the week between 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.. After booking you will receive the check in time
- Of course you are also welcome with your friends, family or colleagues! Request a quote when you want to skydive with a group
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability