A tandem jump is the best way to get acquainted with skydiving. Together with an instructor you jump out of an airplane from a height of 3 km.
There are five locations where you can make skydive. You are welcome at the airports of Texel, Midden-Zeeland, Ameland, Breda and Hoogeveen.
Do you dare?
Skydiving can not be compared with anything else. It is an unforgettable, sensational experience that you must have done. Almost all daredevils have it on their wish list.
When you arrive at the airport, you will immediately be in the mood. There is always plenty of activity and you can enjoy all kinds of aircraft that fly continuously. In addition, you will of course see many skydivers, you can admire their entire jump from start to finish. So you get even more excited!
Because you jump with an instructor, you do not need any experience. You get a clear explanation before the jump. Safety is of course the most important.
When everything is checked, you board the plane and climb to above 3 kilometers. From there you have a beautiful view. You are tied to the instructor and are ready for the jump. The jump starts with a free fall. You achieve a speed of about 200 km/h. That takes about half a minute and then the big parachute opens. On the parachute you will slowly float down to earth. Enjoy the view and listen to the sounds on the ground. It is a surreal experience. Under the watchful eye of your family and friends you make the perfect landing.
You do not need any experience for the tandem jump. You jump together with an experienced instructor (the tandemmaster). He or she has often made thousands of jumps and keeps everything under control. There are a number of requirements regarding age, health and physique:
- jumping is possible from around 8 years. It is important that you fit properly in the harness, for this you must be at least 120 cm and have a normal posture
- written permission from one of the parents is required under the age of 18
- there is no maximum age, as long as you are reasonably mobile and you meet the other requirements, you can still jump well beyond the retirement age
- skydiving during pregnancy is not recommended
- for the landing it is important that you can raise your knees to your chest
There is a maximum weight to be able to skydive safely. This depends on a number of factors and varies slightly per location. The maximums shown below include clothing and shoes, as you board the plane on the day of your tandem jump. The maximum weight per location:
- Ameland: a maximum of 95 kg
- Texel: a maximum of 100 kg
- Breda: a maximum of 100 kg
- Hoogeveen: a maximum of 100 kg and a maximum of 2.00 meters
- Zeeland: a maximum of 105 kg
Want to jump with your friends?
Usually you can jump together with your friends. The number of tandems per flight varies per location. In Zeeland and Ameland the plane has room for a maximum of 2 tandems, in Breda and Hoogeveen it is a maximum of 4 tandems and Texel even up to 7. Note that these numbers are subject to availability.
You can have a long lasting memory of your skydive:
- By handycam. The instructor will film you using a camera wrapped on his hand. The preparation, the flight up and the jump are recorded. You will receive a DVD afterwards. You can reserve the handycam immediately with your jump. This is available on Ameland and Midden-Zeeland
- By a cameraman (or woman). The cameraman jumps along and films your jump including free fall. This is slightly more expensive because of the extra jump that has to be made, but you will get unique images. The cameraman is available on Texel, Breda and Hoogeveen. Afterwards you will receive the recordings directly, on a USB stick or DVD. In the winter season (from November to March) there are sometimes insufficient cameramen available on Texel. It may happen that your appointment needs to be rescheduled.
|Persons||1 - 7|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Max. weight||100 kg|
|Maximum weight of the student, including clothes. For safety.|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|1 jump||€ 199|
|2 jumps||€ 389|
|3 jumps||€ 579|
|4 jumps||€ 769|
|5 jumps||€ 959|
|6 jumps||€ 1,149|
|7 jumps||€ 1,339|
|See all prices|
- Skydiving is only possible if the weather conditions are good. Visibility must be good, the wind not too strong and it must not rain
- Depending on weather conditions and the amount of skydivers sometimes jumps are slightly later than planned
- At three kilometers altitude it is a bit cooler than on the ground. Usually you are so full of adrenaline that you do not even notice this
- Call the skydiving location on the day of your jump to see if the weather conditions are sufficient for the parachute jump. You will receive the telephone number by e-mail at the reservation
- For Texel you immediately book a time. This is the time when you must sign in at the paracenter
- Of course you are also welcome with your friends, family or colleagues! Request a quote when you want to skydive with a group of more than 7 people
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability