How much does Aerobatics flying lesson in Lelystad cost?
The price for Aerobatics flying lesson in Lelystad is from € 415. This price is for 1 person. You can choose extra options in the compose and order of the experience. Below you can see an overview of the different options you can choose from, with the corresponding prices.
Number of persons
The thrill ride has a fixed duration of 30 minutes flying.
|1 person||€ 415 Most popular|
Would you like to receive our theory booklet "Hoe vliegt een Vliegtuig?" (How an aeroplane flies) by mail? The extra costs are € 11.
Further good to know
Experience is not necessary. Aerobatics Extra 330 Lelystad is not seasonal, so the activity takes place all year round. You can also find the available days in the calendar of the experience.
There is a minimum age for participation of 14 year. The maximum length of the participant is 1.95 m. The participant must weigh a maximum of 110 kg, including their own clothes and shoes. If you order today, your ticket or gift certificate 2 year is valid.
- This flying lesson is in a two-person aircraft. No other people besides you and the pilot can therefore join you
- As a participant, you sit at the front of the plane, the pilot sits at the back
- Flying time is 30 minutes. Count about 40 minutes extra for theory, preparation, etc.
- There will be flying only when there is sufficient visibility and when the wind is not too strong.
- On the day of your lesson, call the location to see if we can fly safely. You will receive the phone number with your reservation
- Depending on the (weather) conditions and crowds at the airport, agreed times may be slightly delayed
- Lessons can also be given in English
- The aerobatics must be flown at some distance from the airport. These cannot be seen from the flight school
- You may bring your own GoPro or film yourself. The aircraft has an attachment point for your GoPro. There is no option to buy a film recording with your flight
- For gift vouchers sold before 16 January 2023, a fuel surcharge applies in Lelystad. If you buy your gift voucher now, the fuel surcharge is included in the price. The surcharge only applies to Lelystad and is €10 per flight hour. If you fly for a shorter time it is less, so for example €5 for a half-hour flight.
- For weekends and holidays there is a surcharge of € 15 per flight. You can pay this at the flight school when you come to fly.
Want to know more about Aerobatics flying lesson in Lelystad? Please click on More Information to go to the product page. Here you will also find photos, reviews and the calendar with availability. Click on Customize to create and order your gift certificate or ticket.