Drone flying lesson
A drone is a complex and expensive device. You probably know the videos of people who crash their brand new drone during the first flight. Of course you do not want that! This flying lesson is for everyone who:
- will purchase a drone
- wants to learn to fly with a drone
- has a bit of experience with a drone but wants to fly more confidently
- wants to learn to fly better with his own drone
- wants to fly with professional DJI equipment
This flying lesson is given in the surroundings of Amersfoort, Leiden, Almere and Purmerend. For Amersfoort and Leiden only lessons from 90 minutes or longer are available. There is always flown in rural areas. We need space for the flying lessons. In addition, you do not want to attract an audience.
The lesson is flown with drones from DJI. You fly with a DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 or DJI Mavic pro. The drones have a 'Dual Control System'. The instructor can demonstrate maneuvers during this lesson but also take control if something is about to go wrong. The instructors have extensive experience with drones but also in 'real' aviation.
You start with an explanation about the basis of drone flying. The instructor answers the most important questions. How does a drone stay in the air? How do the controls work? What rules apply to flying with a drone? What preparations should I take? Of course you can ask all your questions yourself.
You prepare the equipment together with the instructor. Then the lesson is tailored to the knowledge and experience of the student. You will practice with:
- taking off and flying out
- fly straight ahead
- make smooth turns
- correct for the wind (with and without GPS)
- turning a curve around an object
- emergency situations
- descending and landing
Do you already own a drone? Take it with you to the flying lesson! After having flown the basics with the lesson drones, the rest of the Drone flying lessons can be flown with your own drone. This is how you best refine the control of your own drone. If you already have some flying experience and self-confidence with flying your own drone, it is also possible to fly the entire lesson with your own drone. The lessons are given 1-on-1, so the instructor has all the time for you. Choose how long the lesson lasts. The minimum is 45 minutes. But the longer, the more instructive of course!
As a souvenir you get a selfie with you and the instructor, made with the drone. We can also film the entire flying lesson with the drone. After the flying lessons you will receive a link with which you can download the recording.
|Persons||1 - 4|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Season||March until november|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 8 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|Free cancellation||Within 2 weeks|
They don't like the present? You may cancel the voucher in 14 days after purchasing.
See also: our return policy
|45 minutes||€ 89|
|60 minutes||€ 109|
|75 minutes||€ 129|
|90 minutes||€ 149|
|120 minutes||€ 189|
|135 minutes||€ 209|
|150 minutes||€ 229|
|180 minutes||€ 269|
|See all prices|
- A surcharge of € 20 applies for flying on weekends or public holidays
- During a flying lesson you can switch between pupils
- In Amersfoort and Leiden only flying lessons of 90 minutes or longer are available, there is a location surcharge
- Pets are not allowed at the flight location
- There will only be flown if the weather conditions allow this. In case of poor visibility, rain, strong wind or cold we make a new appointment. In the winter we can rarely teach this flying lesson
- Call the flying school on the day of your lesson before you leave home, they can tell you if the weather is allow you to fly safely. The phone number will be mailed to you after completing the reservation
- This flying lesson can also be given in English
See availabilityClick on a day to check availability