A real Cessna 152 that flies nowadays as a simulator. Until a few years ago this aircraft really flew through the air. Then it was still called the OO-CNP. Now a beautiful simulator has been made of this. All buttons, levers, gauges and lights are connected. There is a 180 degree screen around the plane, giving you the feeling that you are really flying.
You can find the Cessna simulator in Nieuwerkerk (province of Zeeland).
You can fly with the simulator throughout the Netherlands. The images of the Netherlands used in this simulator are 100% photorealistic. Every city, village, road or bridge can be found in the simulator. All airports are present, so you can also fly from airport to airport. Where are you going to fly?
Flying in this Cessna simulator is a unique experience. You step into the aircraft with the instructor. Together you climb to 1500 feet (about 500 meters). There, the instructor will teach you the basics of flying, such as turning corners and how to keep your altitude. If you like it, then the instructor gets out and you can continue to fly with a passenger. At the approach and landing, the instructor will again board you to accompany the landing.
The Cessna 152 simulator is not only unique but also very competitively priced. Choose how long you are going to fly. The minimum is 60 minutes. But the longer, the more fun of course!
|Persons||1 - 3|
|With a private workshop you are the only participant. Some workshops are always organized as a private workshop, others for a supplement or it is not possible.|
|Only available during in its season. Please check the validity of your voucher.|
|Age||Min. 12 years|
|Valid for||1 year|
|How long the voucher is valid after issue.|
|60 minutes||€ 49|
|90 minutes||€ 69|
|120 minutes||€ 89|
|See all prices|
- The chosen time is the total time of the flying lesson, including theory part in advance and in the simulator
- You can take a passenger to fly along
- It is possible to change students during the flying lesson. Allow at least half an hour of flying per person
- You can take photos or make a video
- The simulator is only accessible with a staircase
- This lesson can also be given in English
AvailabilityClick on a day to check availability
- Nieuwerkerk (Zeeland)
out of 5
5.0 out of 5
· September 2019 · Nieuwerkerk (Zeeland)
Gaaf, ga het zeker nog een keer doen
- Gemoedelijk ,goede uitleg, waar je vloog, over je eigen dorp, je kon bijna de straat zien, super
- Geen minpunten